Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jeep Cherokee Radio Problems



I know That I've imagined love before And how
It Could Be With You
Really hurt me baby, really cut me baby How can
Have a day without a night You're the book that i
Have Opened
And now I've got to know much more

The curiousness
of your potential kiss Has got my mind and body aching Really hurt me baby
,
really cut me baby How can you have a day without a night
You're the book I Have Opened That
And now I've got to know much more Like a soul without


in mind In a body without a heart I'm missing
Every part.

(Unfinished Sympathy, Massive Attack, Collected-2006)

'm starting this page with a song from my favorite band, which was an inspiration. The title is not totally random. It is said that every song should represent the mood of a person, well, what best describes my feelings "status at the time but a compassion incomplete?!? This is your compassion, compassion for myself and my strange world of illusions, distorted and twisted, and yet sentimental pathos gradually lead me to more and more estranged, and I make it a hybrid being, it looks almost human, but no vital organs, and what should dstinguere a man from a beast: a soul for no reason, a body without a heart . Why incomplete because it is a pity mixed with hatred, hatred of this microcosm pernicious. I pity you and I realize how useless it is to do nothing to change, and then I hate myself because I am aware, but you know "Stultitia east fecunda mater, and even though my mother is not named Folly, well to put a world that will never learn to react because its becoming too absorbed from food cycle of compassion and self-hatred, which in then reality would amount to an excessive idea of \u200b\u200bperson. Thus the circular motion becomes a harmonic motion, which then has very little harmonic, but I can swing like a pendulum between victimization and self-absorption, until it reaches a point, a climax, in which the two terms are actually synonymous. It is then that I can not blame, and justify this "unfinished sympathy" pure hedonism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment