Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Toilet Roll Test Size

"Dream of a Midsummer Night.


My breathing became increasingly labored. It was for fear of waking up! Watch you sleeping . God I would have done for the rest of my life! Draw your profile with the imagination. Follow those perfect lines. Getting lost between them. my dream. smell of your skin in contact with mine. That smell is all yours, and yours alone. This pleasant fragrance that I walked the nostrils and the slave without mercy. I can still hear it! Sometimes as a child leaped in your dream. And my eyes, steady, paid attention to your lips, now opened to leave your warm breath.
I would have died of joy, you know? I laughed and cried, jumped, screamed, howled at the moon.
I've got a bunch of emotions. You have come to his senses my heart sore. You've finally made your own. Now you hold in your hand. Look out! It is fragile. Made of the finest porcelain, including a shot of air could lederlo. A handful may even deform it, break it into pieces. I would return to
last night. Hold you tight, kiss you, touch you. Show you what I feel. Make you aware of what they give me. Watching you sleep again, and another, and again and again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment