Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Calgary Waxing School

blogs banned and closed profiles.

I too come from the platform of Free.
I read a lot of controversy over the closure of the blog.
I am also a banned and I really wanted my blog zozzone and love.
I closed aperitif and other blogs, but no longer find the passion of that first, even if I never considered to be a blogger.
I was only one that had a lot of emotions to externalize and
not being used to it at the bar, I did it on free.
Certainly the stories and the images were not the stuff of boarders.
And even by minors.
but never vulgar.
Then I got used to it, you'll occasionally to write a virtual page.
So I write, sometimes lazy.
But I would say a few words about the controversies that have led many deserters in this and other free platforms.
Free, but even this is a company with profit and the profit is given by the public that the number of users makes it attractive for inserizionisti.
There is no reason why we should build and operate a portal.
By all appearances, has decided to cut free blogs that do not align with the criteria of its policy.
period.
not matter if they are artistic, deep, or carriers of high literature, on the other hand, is the television audience that is rubbish and do not see why a portal that also runs a blogging platform, it should behave differently.
Only I'd like to know where it is Poly went, I always read with pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment