Monday, January 26, 2009

Green Gum After Tooth Extraction

.

... that all the sums and complete.

I understood that the image of my wife rests with the other women in my life.
The gesture to bring my coffee on the couch
yellow (the yellow sofa is always the same, no women)
I experienced so many times.
Thus, the picture is mixed, as in a journey through time.
I will sometimes say thank you in German, like H..
If we happen to visit a new town, I hear his comments and I wonder what Anna would say that we visited five years intermittently and still sends me occasional amorous messages. Or
H. I lived there fifteen years and have raised their children together. Or
M, but only four was the first wife and I had a son there but I've grown ..

O Silvia has fitted my first house after the separation. Or the many interludes of
...
Women who have had and with whom I shared a piece of life, from which I left (no one has ever left me), have changed their living years.
So all you could be after a long journey of the mind and body.
My woman does not feel like the woman in her individuality, she is the woman cosmic fusion, summary and essence of all women, those I know and those I have known.
After all, I would not want so many women.
My family was very stable, I never thought that my mother and father split up and could in fact have never been separated.
I thought I would have had a life like this.
A single woman and children.
Sure, from time to time some transgression (I but she is not), but never put into question the relationship strong.

There 's been otherwise, too bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment