Friday, October 22, 2010

Build Bridge For Pc Train Game

Say, do e..


MIXES ... thoughts and words in my head and I sail with the wildest imagination ...
STRIKES ... suddenly your mind and let my thoughts ... The sound is empty ... It comes
taste of deceit ...
REVERSES ... Thoughts and words ... and what comes out is not much different dark shadow that has given birth ...
Observe ... With whom I admired surroundings, shades of light that casts strong enough to blur the view ...
LISTENING ... The other ... without participation
NOTES ... "The scrum is the greatest paradox of this society worn ...
E 'poisoned the emblem is the space between the reality of heaven and dreams carried by clouds ...
The future will show how the legacy of memories, like the shadow sharp boundary between the two thoughts ...
I shall outline the direction that has been cut from what will be ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment