Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Size Crate For Newfi

more timely than this one dies.


Christ, what luck! are now redundant, but the events are quite applicants, and also redundant. September is gone: all relatively quiet. October is envisaged that, although a highly melancholic. It is the usual outward calm. If experience, as they say, would make conscious, well the you would stop making the same stupid mistakes, or at least the situations just slip her without too many consequences. I would have to be prudent, as a good doctor whom I am going to be [hopefully]. But how could I predict this state of "apparent calm"? I think I'm not clever to the point of determining what may be detrimental or not.
Last night I read: "The fatigue comes first." He made his own for quite a while.
ardently desire that this new year to go here, unlike in the previous year. Unfortunately I think it was wrong for the umpteenth time.
Sometimes I even laugh, like those skits in which it states: "This marriage is not to do." Looking back relamente do not know what there is to laugh. It's all so cyclical
paradoxically! I think. And I Voglia di dormire. Vorrei piangere. Ma Riesco Fixer only punti nel vuoto della mia camera Immaginario.
Credo che oggi me ne da only star in compagnia della mia musica. E
come in quel film che proprio nella mia was ambientato stessa città: I giorni dell'abbandono stann arrival.



Grazie di tutto
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment