Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taking Provera And Vitex

It seems that since then the violins do not sound any more. Domenico has

"Solitudine, tourniquet to Farmi compagnia?" Quella notte with flebile Chiesi voice almost made sounds that seemed transparent jarring notes of a trombone in a concert of violins. She graciously answered me. Digrignai teeth, tears marked my face. He began to stroke. And my body became more and more relentlessly in his tiny arms wrapped around me with skill, just like a mother embracing her child. Lowered the tenbre, I could only see the outline of objects in dim light. She managed her back to me! And too many nights passed since then. Too many clouds sailed the same stretch of sky. Too many fallen leaves in the same avenue. I was wondering if I ever again reviewed the surface. I knew only that at that moment I was touching the bottom again ... It seems that since then the violins do not sound any more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment