Friday, October 1, 2010

Improvised Electric Generator

October.

Back to writing. After months of absence justified by the fact that the studies and the lack of internet has kept me quite far from here. But I return to write, perhaps more closely, perhaps much less than it did. I'm going to write no promises, because I like a good sailor, I can not keep their promises.

-
01/10/2010 02:38, in a conversation with my lovely. [If they are roses bloom.]

"Today the first day of October, 274simo day of the Gregorian calendar. I do not know why but in October makes me a little 'of melancholy perhaps because I find the most autumnal of every month! Although I must say that the colors of autumn beckon me. It is so picturesque! Perhaps even more than the spring. "

"October is sad. Too many occasions past and present come together in strange twists at times, pressing a little 'feel hurt. There I was thinking today, scroll through profiles of people more or less important."

"In sixteen days your birthday. I remember how Last year at this time we were holding my arrival in Parma. I love how the first day. No chin, much much much more. I miss you .. "

" October torture me. Cradle me in her sweet embrace. It makes me a victim of a pleasant drowsiness. Spoils me and makes me hurt. October, strange six months? "

" in October and you. "

" I miss you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment