Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guests Pay For Own Meal At Wedding Receiption

Wie spät ist es? Heute weiß ich es nicht.


starts getting cold, and even the darkness is upon us. It is freezing cold and penetrating. Of those that gets in the bones and slowly destroys them. It's a cold that you freeze the heart and soul. There is a single source of heat: the human warmth. That heat, even on the coldest days, those days of snow and ice and fog, is able to touch her cheeks with a single glance. Can you shine the eyes of a strange light that reflects more than a thousand colors. A new light purer than that of the sun. But so far so good!



time, damn time. Scroll faster than you should! And every moment that you are thinking about them is a moment stolen. I've stolen many of its moments. And if they served at least something! It is a theft that has the smell of a whim, the taste of meanness, and is colored gray and black. I guess I need that light ...



"You need a jolt! A shock that will move me from that damn emotion that makes you easy prey for that game." In my mind, the voice of my conscience was repeating those same words. But because the game called? I do not mica'm having fun!



I'd call one of those names, at least for once, and do not hear, "absent."

Why do I write? Because I hope to be able to escape this time? I laugh. I am a poor deluded. I get left ten minutes ahead. When I hear the'll pull the noose tight neck, and stramazzerò back to the ground. I hate the smell of gunpowder. Prevents me from breathing more closely the same.



-Was ist los?
-Ich Denke es ist neu begonnen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment